Here at Brosgill Opticians we are looking for an Optical Assistant to join our high-end Independent Opticians in Roundhay, Leeds. A family run practice established for over 60 years.
Although experience is preferred it is not essential. Full training could be given to the right person. The position could be full or part time.
We strongly believe in our people and provide them with the best tools to thrive within a growing business, with a career structure designed to make the professional journey smoother.
We strive to deliver the highest level of eyecare and quality eyewear to our patients through our unwavering commitment to excellence in every part of the customer experience. You must be well-presented, warm and welcoming with the ability to build rapport with each of our patients and work as a team with our existing staff members.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Ensuring every customer gets a great experience when they come into our store.
· Listening to our customers’ needs and wants
· Explaining our products and offers
· Assist in providing good, clear advice and making a positive impression
· Performing administration tasks
· Have a willingness to embrace technology.
· Meeting & Greeting patients
· Answering the phones
· Select, manage and order a range of optical products
· Order lenses from prescription houses
· Arrange and maintain shop displays
· Keep accurate patient and business records.
All of our team members enjoy a whole range of fantastic benefits including;
· Competitive salary based on experience
· Access to an innovative Employee perks platform
· An attractive bonus plan
· Have your birthday off as standard as well as 28 days’ annual leave pro rata
· Health plan
· Access to our Financial Flexibility Fund
If you feel you are suitable for our Optical Assistant position, we would love to hear from you!
Send a covering letter / email and a CV to:
55 Street Lane