Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to work at THE NUMBER ONE Company listed in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies 2018?
Now could be the time for you to find out! We have an exciting opportunity for an Optometrist to join at our prestigious practice, Donne & Browning Opticians & Hearing Care in Bedford, Bedfordshire.
At Donne & Browning Opticians & Hearing Care, we have an enviable reputation built over 27 years of providing the local community with exceptional eyecare. We strive to provide the perfect optical or hearing solution for our customers. Commitment to quality and service has remained at the heart of our practice, and we are seeking an enthusiastic individual to continue our legacy.
Here at Donne & Browning Opticians & Hearing Care, we boast the latest in technology as well as an impressive frame showroom, showcasing our stunning range of designer frames.
To ensure we offer the absolute best in clinical services and Eyewear, delivering first class experiences for our customers.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Provide exceptional eyecare
· You will have full scope to manage and develop the clinical side of the practice
· To uphold the practice reputation for clinical excellence
All of our team members enjoy a whole range of fantastic employee benefits including; a health plan, access to our business discounts platform, an exciting calendar of events and a competitive bonus scheme.
Have you heard of our FISH philosophy? – Finding Inner Self Happiness. This is the secret ingredient that saw us top the Sunday Times list of 100 Best Small Companies to work for. Sound intriguing? You’ll have to apply to find out more!
Requirements/ Person Specification
· Ideally 2 years’ experience as an Optometrist but we will consider the right newly qualified candidates
· Must be registered with the GOC and must possess a current GOC number.
· Diabetic training is desired but not essential
· MECS accreditation is desired but not essential
· Should be comfortable in a commercial and clinical working environment
· To have friendly and personable demeanour
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
· Must be passionate about delivering outstanding eyecare
· Must be Honest, Ambitious, Kind, Industrious and Meticulous – These are our core values
If you have a passion for providing clinical excellence, a meticulous mind for detail and want to be the best version of you by pushing boundaries, then we would love to hear from you.